The State's Awards for e-Governance
To recognize and promote excellence in implementation of e-governance initiatives, the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Madhya Pradesh presents Awards for e-Governance every year. The awards have been instituted to:
- Recognize achievements in the area of e-Governance
- Disseminate knowledge on effective methods of designing and implementing sustainable e-Governance initiatives
- Encourage horizontal transfer of successful e-Governance solutions
- Promote and exchange experiences in solving problems, mitigating risks, resolving issues and planning for success.
- Category 1 : Improvement in Citizen Service Delivery/ Governance through use of IT
- Category 2 : Best practice of Software Development Life Cycle in Government
- Category 3 : Innovative use of ICT for e-Governance
- Category 4 : m - Governance
- Category 5 : Improvement in Citizen Service Delivery through Government Process Reengineering (GPR)
- Category 6 : The best E-Governed District.
- Category 7 : Sustainability of IT initiative in Government Sector
- Category 8 : The Best Citizen Service Centre(Two awards for Rural CSCs and two for urban).
- Category 9 : Evangelizing Open Source
- Category 10 : Evangelizing Hindi in IT